Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Well, I'll Be Damned

I don't know what it is about having a blog named "Gang Bang Face," but for some reason there is quite a bit a traffic coming this e-cess pool's way. This would all be fine and even quite dandy if Gang Bang Face, indeed, was an actual blog. Unfortunately for you (pervs), it's not. It was simply a way for me to showcase my writing skillz to a potential employer, a task that ultimately failed for reasons that may or may not have had to do with me labeling a part of my resume after a gang bang. Yeah, I'm pretty stupid.

Regardless, I don't want you people to just close this window and never think about me again. Nope. Instead I plead with you to open a door (one not having to do with a gang bang, well, most of the time) called The Anti DC, which is my real blog. Yeah, I'm pretty dorky.

The Anti DC is my dumpster baby. If it helps, you can even assume it was conceived in some kind of e-gang bang. Yeah, I'm pretty sick.

But enough explanations, let's click this sh*t together. It feels so good. Like a gang bang. Wait. What?

Whatever.

In the words of Vince (fast forward 55 seconds), you're gonna love my nuts. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment